-RFID MiFare® (13,56 Mhz.)
-Easy installation, stand alone lock without wiring.
-Operated by 4 AA batteries.
-Audit trail function up to 435 openings by any keycard and emergency key, provided with E-PROM "non-volatile" memory keeping them up to 10 years, even in case of battery failure or replacements.
-Automatic low battery reporting to hotel staff -Passage mode activation for meeting rooms
-Made in anti-corrosion Stainless steel AISI 304, 500 hours salt fog tested, and available in natural or golden colour finishing
-Damp-proof PCB for all weather use
-Fire rated for certified EI-30 doors , complying the current standard UNE-EN-1634-1: RFID
MiFare Opening technology
> Designed for Hotels, Offices and Resident Houses integrating all the security needs into one stylish, reliable and efficient system.
> Mortise lock with anti-panic function, anti-threat devices and a detector for not properly closed doors to prevent undesired entries.
> Back up opening by mechanical key with audit trail function. > Made in high quality materials which is designed to satisfy the decorative needs of any living space.
> Retro fit - Fits in place of existing handles, easy installation, simple to use.
Access management • SOFTWARE • SIMPLEX
• Mechanical emergency opening
• MECHANICAL KEY: Its use is shown when the lock is audited.
• Fire resistant
- PORTERO GH Security Ltd -
- London Office - Unit 22, Walthamstow Business Centre, Clifford Rd, Walthamstow, London E17 4SX - Tel: 02038 056 692 - Email: Click Here -
- Kent Office - The Old West Barn, Highcross Road, Southfleet, Kent. DA13 9PH - Tel: 01474 559033 - Email: Click Here -